Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Guru Corporation Pty Ltd T/A Guru Labels – Terms and Conditions of Trade
The Company shall mean Guru Corporation Pty Ltd through any or all of its operating divisions. The Customer shall mean the addressee of this documentation, quotation or order form. Goods shall mean all goods (including services) supplied to the Customer by the Company.
These conditions (which shall only be waived in writing signed by Guru Labels) shall prevail over all conditions of the buyer’s order to the extent of any inconsistency.
These conditions shall be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for the resolution of any dispute in relation to these conditions of sale.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, the Company’s tender or quotation will be valid for 30 days from quotation date. Where the costs of goods increase through circumstances beyond the company’s control, a quotation’s validity shall be renegotiated in writing. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions with respect to its range of products, services or overall advice.
Goods and Services Tax
GST will be charged, where applicable, at the ruling rate as set down by the Australian Taxation Office.
Guru Labels will ship goods using our nominated courier Startrack Express or another carrier at our discretion where we believe we can get a better result. Every shipment will automatically trigger a notification of dispatch advice with full shipping details for the purpose of tracking finished goods. Availability of stock will be subject to the company’s receipt of materials and/or supplier’s conditions. Every endeavor will be made to complete delivery within the period stated but no liability can be accepted in regards thereto. Unless otherwise negotiated, the Company will not accept cancellation of an order once it has been officially placed by way of customer signature or online lodgement. The company shall not be held liable for consequential damages arising out of late delivery or non delivery of any kind arising out of external delivery services provided by third parties.
Return of Goods
Goods to be returned to the Company, for any reason whatsoever, must have prior arrangement accepted by the Company. Claims must be made within thirty (30) days of delivery of goods. Unless such prior arrangements are made, the Company will not accept responsibility or liability for goods returned, unless such obligation is imposed by law.
The unauthorised copying of photographs and/or artwork is illegal. Your order placement hereby indemnifies Guru Labels and our associates against all losses (including all legal costs and/or expenses properly incurred) as a result of any breach by you of copyright.
Rights in Relation to Goods
The Company reserves the following rights in relation to the goods in the case of customer default pursuant to ‘Payments of Accounts’ provision as outlined below:
- Legal ownership of all goods;
- To enter the customer’s premises (or the premises of any associated company or agent where the goods are located) and retake possession of the goods; and
- To keep or resell any goods repossessed pursuant to (2) above;
If the goods are resold, or products manufactured using the goods are sold by the Customer, the Customer shall hold such part of the proceeds of any such sale as the invoice price of the goods sold or used in the manufacture of the goods sold in a separate identifiable account as the beneficial property of the Company and shall pay such amount to the Company upon request. Notwithstanding the provisions above the company shall be entitled to maintain an action against the Customer for the purchase price and the risk of the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
Payment of Accounts
- Payment is due within thirty (30) days from date of invoice unless prepayment has been requested or prior arrangement for extended terms has been approved in writing by Guru Labels.
- Breach of these payment terms may result in your account being withdrawn.
- Title to the property will remain with Guru Labels and shall not pass to the buyer until the property has been paid for in full.
- If the buyer fails to pay for the goods within the payment terms set out above, then Guru Labels may recover possession of the goods at any site owned, possessed or controlled by the buyer and the buyer agrees that Guru Labels has an irrevocable license to do so.
- In the event of Guru Labels having to recover monies owed, all costs associated with debt collection and recovery of goods will be passed onto the buyer.
The Customer gives permission for Guru Labels to:
- Retain legal ownership of all goods until paid for in their entirety;
- Obtain a report on the credit worthiness of the customer;
- Contact the customer’s trade references with questions pertaining to credit worthiness.
- Reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice or penalty.
Last Updated 15th October 2019